Sunday, February 17, 2019

Stay Tuned...

My last post was in November and I apologize that it has been so long.  I had committed to being a more regular presence through this blog, but life happened, and it became something that I needed to let go of for a while. 

On March 3rd, me, St. Paul's United Church in Oakville, and the United Church of Canada will celebrate together my new role at St. Paul's.  The church has discerned quite a few changes in staffing at St. Paul's and the congregation voted in November that I would be their lead minister through the next while as we implement and live into our mission to "Connect, Engage, and Transform."

Because I will be regularly preaching, I will be regularly writing, which means you'll hear more from me in this blog.  Stay tuned as I work through the Book of Job, questioning the meaning of suffering, as I look at movies from 2018 through the lens of scripture, and as I share various experiences of my work in the community of Oakville.  I look forward to engaging with you and hearing from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment